Studio B recently partnered with Ketchum to produce a social media video press release on behalf of Wendy’s and their newest menu item: Berry Almond Chicken Salad. Ketchum sent the Studio B crew down to Oxnard, CA to feature farmer Jim Carter at Eclipse Berry Farms, whose big, red strawberries are one of the salad’s key ingredients. The video, which now plays on Wendy’s website and various social media outlets – facebook, youtube, etc – gives a behind-the-scenes look at Wendy’s and their suppliers. Ketchum asked Studio B to craft the berries’ story – from the farm to table – that would showcase the wholesome quality of Wendy’s ingredients. One of the perks of product launch videos… getting to try out the product ourselves. Eclipse Berry Farms was kind enough to donate a crate of their strawberries to Studio B for research purposes. In the words of Farmer Carter himself “very fresh!” Or should we say berry fresh!
- We’re in this with Annie’s – for Good
- Yoga, Dance, and Fitness-Fueled New Year’s Resolutions
- CLOSED: Production Coordinator/Office Manger
- The Boston Globe: Stories You Take With You
- NOW HIRING: Spring Interns
- Hammer Time at Studio B!
- Sephora Pro Brushes
- Customer Story: Michele hearts Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Studio B Films Latest Demo Reel
- family trees and roots with Ancestry.com